- A machine or device used to extract something
- centrifuge: an apparatus that uses centrifugal force to separate particles from a suspension
- an instrument for extracting tight-fitting components
- cartridge extractor: a mechanism in a firearm that pulls an empty shell case out of the chamber and passes it to the ejector
- Denoting a device used to ventilate and remove bad smells from an area
- the audible part of a transmitted signal; “they always raise the audio for commercials”
- sound recording: a recording of acoustic signals
- Sound, esp. when recorded, transmitted, or reproduced
- an audible acoustic wave frequency
- High Definition Multimedia Interface. A digital input format that can carry uncompressed video and up to 8 audio channels. It can also send and receive signals for compatible device control and it has a built in content protection.
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting uncompressed digital data.
- HDTV connection format using a DVI interface that transfers uncompressed digital video with HDCP copy protection and multichannel audio.
hdmi audio extractor – HDMI Audio
HDMI Audio Extractor Digital to Analog Converter De-Embedder Dolby Decoder Optical / Stereo RCA
NEW LUX-11 HDMI Audio Extractor, Decoder, Converter.. This HDMI Audio Extractor is a device that allows you to extract audio signals from your HDMI source. When connecting your HDMI device to a TV or display you don’t always get great audio from the TVs built in speakers, or in the case of a display only, no audio at all. With this Audio Extractor you can take your original HDMI audio signal and convert it to optical or analog L/R audio. All digital audio formats (including 5.1/7.1 SURROUND) may easily be converted to analog L/R stereo RCA by setting the audio output switch to 2CH-LPCM. What this means is that you can output your audio signal to external speakers, audio receiver without digital inputs / amplifier without digital inputs etc. The HDMI output must be connected to a display for the converter to extract the audio signal. This HDMI Audio Extractor is the perfect choice. Features: Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0, Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192 kHz, Supports Optical Sample Rate up to 48 kHz, Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225MHz, Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio, HDMI cable distance testing showed that with 1080p 8bit resolution, the input & output can run up to 15 meters, Low power consumption, Support built-in audio EDID switch of LPCM2,5.1/7.1 or Bitstream, For analog L/R RCA audio conversion, switch must be set to 2-Channel LPCM, Package. Contents: LUX-11 HDMI Audio Extractor, Owners Manual, 100-240VAC to 5VDC power adapter (plug will coincide with your country’s plug type).
Maybe not my best photograph ever taken, but there’s something simple in the repetition of the extractor fans that I found interesting in it.
Commercial Extractor Vent
Top of cone shaped extractor vent
hdmi audio extractor
The ViewHD VHD-H2HA unit has one HDMI input, one HDMI output and one 3.5mm stereo audio output. It has an optional mini USB power input for power in case the HDMI video source does not provide sufficient power to run it. A USB cable is included.
This small gadaget can extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its 3.5mm stereo jack. Its HDMI has identical signal copy as the signal in its HDMI input. Thereore, by using this converter, user can extact the 2CH audio signal from the HDMI link with the original setup.
The 3.5mm stereo otuput has sound only if the audio format in the HDMI signal is 2CH PCM. This is not a decoder, so if the audio sigal in the HDMI is 5.1CH surround or above, the 3.5mm audio output will not have sound.
Serviced by J&R Galaxies 30 day no restocking fee return policy and ViewHD One Year Warranty.